Crawley Village is the collective group of properties owned and operated by The University of Western Australia. Crawley Village is situated predominantly on the western border of the UWA Crawley campus.
Vacancies are advertised on the Crawley Village website and notifications emailed to those who have registered their interest online. Please be advised that there are no waiting lists for Crawley Village.
To register your interest please head to www.crawleyvillage.housing.uwa.edu.au now.
- one bedroom unit
- two bedroom unit or house
- three bedroom Unit or house
- four bedroom house
Properties are offered to applicants according to priority. Priority is generally allocated in the following order:
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), including combined degree variants
- Professional doctorate
- Master’s degree by research (thesis only)
- Master’s degree by research (creative work)
- Master’s degree by research (thesis and creative work)
- Master’s degree by thesis and coursework
- all other students based on their circumstances
Special consideration may be given to students who are suffering severe financial hardship or challenging family circumstances. If either is the case please ensure you communicate this in the final question of the form.