University HallUniversity Hall has four different room types designed to accommodate you through to the end of your degree. 

All residents looking for accommodation at University Hall should read the NRAS requirements before submitting an application. University Hall is managed by UWA Student Residences, which also manages Crawley Village and short stay accommodation at University Hall.


Standard Room

Living in a Standard Room means you are welcomed by a ready-made support network and friends. Your Standard Room is secure, individual and fully-furnished with shared bathroom facilities. Shared facilities means a greater opportunity to interact with your peers. These rooms are recommended for first year undergraduate students.


Standard Premium Room

Standard Premium Rooms are slightly wider than a Standard Room and have shared bathroom and kitchen facilities amongst smaller ‘sets’ of five, three or two rooms.

Standard Premium Rooms are highly recommended for exchange students as they offer the flexibility of either a one semester or full year lease.



Enjoy your own private bathroom and kitchen in a Studio Room. Studios are recommended for undergraduate students that have already completed a first year of study. Residents accepted into a Studio Room are required to bring their own bedding, linen and cooking utensils. Kitchen and Linen packs are available for purchase online through the portal.

Studio rooms are only available on a full year basis. Before submitting an application for a Studio Room, please read the information provided regarding NRAS.



Enjoy the extra space in a One Bedroom Apartment with your own kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and lounge room. These apartments have been specifically designed for postgraduate students who are studying Certificate/Diploma or their Masters at UWA.

One Bedroom Apartments are only available on a full year basis. Before submitting an application for a One Bedroom Apartment, please read the information provided regarding NRAS.