Become a University Hall Ambassador
UniHall Ambassadors are one of the Hall’s and UWA’s greatest assets. They are passionate about living at the Hall and want to give back to the community by sharing their personal college experiences.
Most importantly ambassadors are living proof of our diverse residential community who travel from all over Australia and the world to live at the Hall. As our ambassadors will share with you how living at the Hall is much more than a room – there is no better way to build life long friends and make the most of your university experience.
Our Ambassadors are able to closely relate to high school students, their families, friends and teachers as they have experienced the transition of moving from regional Western Australia, another state or even overseas into a new home. We hope that hearing real life experiences from our Ambassadors about living at UniHall will enlighten future students (and their families) so they can make a more informed decision about living on campus and feel more relaxed about embarking on the next chapter of their life journey.
If you would like to meet one of our ambassadors book a tour with us
If you would like to help others you can become a University Hall Ambassador!
What you’ll do as a UniHall Ambassador
- Participate in University Hall events and activities including:
– Hall tours
– School visits – in your local hometown or city
– Open Day
- Encourage and inspire future residents by sharing your journey to university and UniHall
- Show high school students why UniHall, and UWA, is worth considering as an option for their future.
- Have lots of fun!
What you’ll get out of it
- Accredited volunteering hours on your UWA academic transcript.
- Opportunities to gain leadership skills and experience in public speaking.
- Opportunities to gain hands on experience in marketing and communications to add to your CV.
- Networking opportunities with UniHall and UWA decision makers.
- Opportunity to give back to the community by easing the transition into university life.
- Meet like-minded UniHall and UWA students.
Applications are open now until midnight Sunday 30 April 2017.